Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Girls can do anything!

Bonjour,
On m'a demandé si je pouvais donner quelques cartes pour une charité.  Je viens de terminer celle-ci et je crois que c'est parfait pour remonter le moral d'une femme qui en a besoin!
Hello,
I was asked if I could donate a few cards for cancer charity.  I finished this one and I think it's perfect to uplift a lady's mood!
J'ai pris du papier à motif de DCWV et du carton de SU.  J'ai ajouté de la dentelle que j'avais et mis du Stickles sur les rebords.  J'ai ajouté des petites pierres et un sentiment de Kraftin' Kimmie.
I used DCWV patterned paper and SU cardstock.  I added lace from my stash and put Stickles on the edges.  I added little gems and a Kraftin'  Kimmie sentiment.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles sur la couronne et du Smooch Illuminate sur sa robe.
I coloured Princess Party Tilda with Copics.  I added Stickles to her crown and Smooch Illuminate to her dress.

Peau/Skin E11-00-000-0000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E57-53-51-50, Souliers/Shoes E77-71-70, Couronne/Crown YR24-12-Y15-11, Bas/Socks C3-1-00, Robe/Dress Y15-11-000.
Les fleurs sont de WOC. 
The flowers are from WOC.

Pour les défis suivants:  
TOMIC:  inspiration du magasine Magnolia Ink 
Wild Orchid Crafts: Bingo (pierres, fleurs et dentelle)
Magnolia-licous:  couleurs de l'arc en ciel

For the following challenges:  
Wild Orchid Crafts:  Bingo (gems, flowers, lace)
Magnolia-licous:  rainbow colours 
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge:  Magnolia Ink magazine inspiration

A+
Brigitte

7 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Brigitte, comme elle est adorable cette Tilda. sous tes crayons elle prend vie! très jolie carte!

mum of two said...

Brigitte, this is brilliant. She is so adorable! I love the sentiment. It's perfect. :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Céline said...

coucou
alors là je craque c'est MA GNI FI QUE!
une pure merveille si douce, si jolie et le coloriage, et les cheveux waouh!!!!!!!!
bravo
bises
céline

Stampin'Piper said...

Your card is beautiful! I love this Tilda!

I guess the link to TOMIC isn't correct, that's why you're not able to link your card. Please change the link and I'm sure it will work!

Thanks for joining us at TOMIC, Hugs Tanja

Stampin'Piper said...

Hi Brigitte, there's ".ca" at the end of the Tomic link, I think you should remove that and it will work.

Hugs Tanja

Irene Daryanto said...

Wow, great color combo, gorgeous coloring and a very beautiful design. Thanks for joining TOMIC Spring challenge, hope to see you again.
Hugs from Indonesia, Irene

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous and what a great way to cheer up someone with cancer! That is an amazing thing for you to do!! Love this! Thank you for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim